- HeartMath Building Resilience & Stress Mgt Programs (with biofeedback)
- Public Mindfulness 4 week Intro Courses (your mind will love you for it)
- SEE Services – amazing Corporate, Group and Individual options
- FREE Youtube guided meditation practices – start today !
- Whats it all about ? – scroll to “Why has Mindfulness become so popular ?”
- Facebook – review or follow events in Inner Synergy Community page
- Instagram – review or follow Innersynergy_canberra
- YouTube – FREE audio meditations – Inner Synergy Community
Why has Mindfulness become so popular ?
Neuroscience is proving a regular Mindful living practice can help improve our performance in a number of ways. It compliments our mental and physical performance while improving how we interact in our relationships, careers, with ourselves, and so many other areas. Our neural pathways change with repetition as we form new habits.
If we could consider that some habitual thought patterns are not very beneficial for us, then why not the opposite – learn to understand our mind and thought processes a little better and help make ourselves feel better by understanding our mind ?
So, adopting Mindful living practices can help us improve our relationship with stress and anxiety, reduce our reactions which can make life simpler and flow …. interested ?
Why learn and practice Mindfulness, resilience and coherence ?
With practice, Mindful living can help us become more focused, calmer and clearer more often. It can help us be better prepared to manage stress, over reaction, anxiety and those feelings of an out of control or “monkey mind” – which is a common challenge for many people. There is a way, when you decide its time for to change habitual non-beneficial autopilot reactions.
Feedback from course participants – sleeping now, less stressed, able to focus better, more discerning of thoughts, notice more, improved awareness, changed my life, learnt to respond rather than react, happier, calmer …
Other Inner Synergy resources
- Facebook – check out or follow Inner Synergy Community page
- Instagram – check out or follow Innersynergy_canberra
- YouTube Channel – check out free guided meditations – Inner Synergy Community