Why is Mindfulness so popular NOW ?
IT WORKS !
Neuroscience research has long proven having a regular Mindfulness & emotional Intelligence practice can help improve our wellbeing in so many ways
It compliments our mental and physical performance while improving how we interact in our relationships, careers, with ourselves, and so many other areas. Our neural pathways change with repetition as we form new habits.
If we could consider that some habitual thought patterns could be not very beneficial for us, then why not the opposite ? Learn to understand your mind and thought processes a little better and help make ourselves feel calmer and happier more often
So, adopting Mindful living practices can help us improve our relationship with stress and anxiety, reduce our reactions which can make life simpler and flow …. interested ?…
CORPORATE, GROUP or INDIVIDUAL options
“Why” Build these Skills ?
With practice, Mindful living provides us with better “personal leadership”, awareness and understanding of our innate Mind Intelligence™. It can help us become more focused, calmer and clearer more often.
Learn and GROW !
It can help us be better prepared to manage stress, over reaction, anxiety and those feelings of an out of control or “monkey mind” – which is a common challenge for many people. There is a way, when you decide its time for to change habitual behaviours that don’t help.
respond, NOT react ?
- Understand self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Learn the power of thoughts, emotions and the mind (self-management)
- Grow to see things differently – (being who you want to be)
Feedback from many course participants includes – changed their life, sleeping better now, less stressed, able to focus better, more discerning of thoughts, notice more, improved awareness, changed my life, learnt to respond rather than react, happier, calmer …
With the right intention and practice, you can learn to experience more calmness, happiness and resilience – more often !
If not now… when ?
Some other mindfulness links
- HeartMath™ Resilience/Coherence Overview – Dr Rollin McCraty Phd
- Health Benefits Meditation and Mindfulness – Monash University
- Mindfulness and the Brain – Mind the Bump Smiling Minds
- Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown
- 3 Brains Tedx Presentation – Dr Joe Dispenza
- Power of Thought – Dr Joe Dispenza – Neuroscience
- Biology of Perception – Dr Bruce Lipton -> Epigenetics (detailed)