“SOME QUICK RESOURCE LINKS”
FOR OUR DIFFICULT TIMES
- Neil’s FREE guided meditations:
Insight Timer Teacher page
– from PC – direct connects
– from Mobile, Search for Neil Shepherd
Iphone <magnifier icon> Android <Meditation>
- FOLLOW on Facebook:
Inner Synergy Community
- “FACE COVID” document link
- NOTE – 25/3 “Next Steps 5wk Course”
postponement due to Covid19
- Why has Mindfulness so popular now ? Scroll down to see why
- Corporate Presentations & custom TRAINING OPTIONS Testimonials
- Resilience/Stress Mgt– HeartMath™ Program (using biofeedback)
- Mindfulness Intro Training regular 4 week public courses, Chifley
CORPORATE, GROUP or INDIVIDUAL Coaching options
NOTE – NEW MAR 25 COURSE POSTPONED DUE TO VIRUS
STAY TUNED FOR RESCHEDULE DATES !
NEW 5-week “Next Level Workshop”
This new 5-week mindfulness and meditation course is suitable for those wanting to deepen or reinforce their practice or starting fresh. This exclusive course is hosted by Canberra’s own Neil Shepherd founder of Inner Synergy and qualified Mindfulness Works educator and certified HeartMath Stress Management and Resilience Coach.
Why has Mindfulness become so popular ?
Neuroscience is proving a regular Mindful living practice can help improve our performance in a number of ways. It compliments our mental and physical performance while improving how we interact in our relationships, careers, with ourselves, and so many other areas. Our neural pathways change with repetition as we form new habits.
If we could consider that some habitual thought patterns are not very beneficial for us, then why not the opposite – learn to understand our mind and thought processes a little better and help make ourselves feel better by understanding our mind ?
So, adopting Mindful living practices can help us improve our relationship with stress and anxiety, reduce our reactions which can make life simpler and flow …. interested ?…
Why learn and practice Mindfulness, resilience and coherence ?
With practice, Mindful living provides us with better “personal leadership” and understanding of our innate Mind Intelligence™. It can help us become more focused, calmer and clearer more often. It can help us be better prepared to manage stress, over reaction, anxiety and those feelings of an out of control or “monkey mind” – which is a common challenge for many people. There is a way, when you decide its time for to change habitual non-beneficial autopilot reactions.
Remember – If not now, then when …
Feedback from course participants includes – sleeping better now, less stressed, able to focus better, more discerning of thoughts, notice more, improved awareness, changed my life, learnt to respond rather than react, happier, calmer …
- Understand awareness and acceptance (see who you are now)
- Learn to understand the power of thoughts, emotions and the mind
- Grow to see things differently – (see who you want to be)
With the right intention and practice, you can learn to experience more calmness, happiness and resilience – more often.
Learn to respond in situations, rather than just reacting !
Some resources and science behind mindfulness and meditation :
- HeartMath™ Coherence Overview – Dr Rollin McCraty Phd
- Health Benefits Meditation and Mindfulness – Monash University
- Mindfulness and the Brain – Mind the Bump Smiling Minds
- Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown
- 3 Brains Tedx Presentation – Dr Joe Dispenza
- Power of Thought – Dr Joe Dispenza – Neuroscience
- Biology of Perception – Dr Bruce Lipton -> Epigenetics (detailed)
- Facebook – check out or follow Inner Synergy Community page
- Instagram – check out or follow Innersynergy_canberra
- Insight Timer Teachers site – Neil’s FREE guided meditations
- YouTube – Inner Synergy Community (WIP)