WHY HAVE Mindfulness SKILLS BECOME so popular ?
Because, IT WORKs !
Why do so many companies and individuals now regularly use mindfulness techniques ?
Neuroscience & research has long proven a regular mindfulness practice can help improve our wellbeing & emotional intelligence in so many ways.
Knowledge & regular practices can help:
REDUCE: overthinking, stress, anxiety, worry and
IMPROVE: calm, sleep, focus, clarity, innovation & creativity.
Why Build Skills ?
If you agree that some of your “habitual thought patterns” may not be very beneficial,
then why not learn some powerful skills to help manage & cope better
Less overthinking – more “resilience & coherence” for life’s challenges !
So, adopting Mindful living practices can help us improve our relationship with stress and anxiety, reduce our reactions which can make life simpler and flow ….
With practice, Mindful living provides us with better “personal leadership”, awareness and understanding to compliment our innate Mind Intelligence™.
Learn and GROW !
We can be better prepared to manage stress, over reaction, anxiety and those feelings of an out of control or “monkey mind” – which we see is such a common challenge for many people prior to doing our programs.
There is a way – contact us when you decide its time for to review behaviours that don’t help.
If not now… THEN when ?
- Understand what real self-awareness, self-regulation & self-acceptance is
- Learn the power of thoughts, emotions & build tools for the mind (self-management)
- Grow to see things differently – (being who you want to be)
respondING, NOT reactING !
Feedback from many participants include – “has changed my life”, “sleeping better now”, “less stressed”, “able to focus much better”, “more discerning of thoughts”, “notice more”, “improved my awareness”, “changed my life”, “learnt to respond rather than react”, “happier”, “calmer” and “whole family is calmer”
links TO EXPLORE
- View my “Mindfulness in Daily Life” Webinar – Nov 2020
(sponsored by ACT gov. Healthier Work program)
- Facebook – check out or follow Inner Synergy Community page
- Instagram – check out or follow Innersynergy_canberra
- Insight Timer Teachers Page – Neil’s FREE guided meditations
- YouTube – Inner Synergy Community
- HeartMath™ Resilience/Coherence Overview – Dr Rollin McCraty Phd
- Health Benefits Meditation and Mindfulness – Monash University
- Mindfulness and the Brain – Mind the Bump Smiling Minds
- Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown
- 3 Brains Tedx Presentation – Dr Joe Dispenza
- Power of Thought– Dr Joe Dispenza – Neuroscience