Q: WHY HAVE Mindfulness SKILLS BECOME so popular ?
Q: WHY DO SO MANY ORGANISATIONS UTILISE Mindfulness ?
BECAUSE IT WORKS !
Neuroscience research has long proven regular mindfulness practices help improve our wellbeing, awareness & emotional regulation in so many ways. It can change our brain !
We provide experience, knowledge frameworks & expert experiential practices to help :
REDUCE: Overthinking, Stress, Anxiety, Busy mind, Overwhelm, Over reacting
IMPROVE: Calmness, Sleep, Focused & Clearer Mind, Resilience & Performance
from an ACT Healthier Work Initiative
“Mattitude” – knowing our mindset and attitude make such a difference!
When we adopt Mindful living practices, we improve our “relationship” with stress and anxiety, reduce our reactions and make life simpler – less drama. Sound good ?
Living more mindfully provides us with improved “personal leadership”
TIME TO Learn and GROW ?
We can be better prepared to manage stress, over reaction, anxiety and those feelings of an out of control or “monkey mind” – which we see is such a common challenge for many people prior to doing our programs.
There is a way – contact us if you have decided “its time” to look after your wellbeing
If not now… THEN when ?
- Understand what real self-awareness, self-regulation & self-acceptance is
- Learn the power of thoughts, emotions & build tools for the mind (self-management)
- Grow to see things differently – (being who you want to be)
respondING, NOT reactING !
Feedback from many course participants include – “has changed my life”, “sleeping better now”, “less stressed”, “able to focus much better”, “more discerning of thoughts”, “notice more”, “improved my awareness”, “changed my life”, “learnt to respond rather than react”, “happier”, “calmer” and “whole family is calmer”
links TO EXPLORE
- View my “Mindfulness in Daily Life” Webinar – Nov 2020
(sponsored by ACT gov. Healthier Work program)
- Facebook – check out or follow Inner Synergy Community page
- Instagram – check out or follow Innersynergy_canberra
- Insight Timer Teachers Page – Neil’s FREE guided meditations
- YouTube – Inner Synergy Community
- HeartMath™ Resilience/Coherence Overview – Dr Rollin McCraty Phd
- Health Benefits Meditation and Mindfulness – Monash University
- Mindfulness and the Brain – Mind the Bump Smiling Minds
- Power of Vulnerability – Brene Brown
- 3 Brains Tedx Presentation – Dr Joe Dispenza
- Power of Thought– Dr Joe Dispenza – Neuroscience